6540 Series seating from HON blends 18th century style and modern ergonomics. This high-back executive chair has mid-range knee-tilt that allows the user to comfortably recline while keeping their feet on the floor. Nailhead trim and scrolled hardwood accents. Its high recycled content reduces wood waste. Seat and back upholstery color is Black, and wood finish color is Mahogany.
- Ergonomically designed to provide outstanding lumbar support
- Sculpted hardwood arms and base caps complement any traditional office
- High-gloss leather-like vinyl repels moisture and resists stains; color is Black
- Wood frame construction provides durability and strength; finish color is Mahogany
- DESIGNED, ENGINEERED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: When you buy HON, you're buying quality furniture that's more than a practical solution- you're buying proudly American designed, engineered and assembled office furniture, backed by a lifetime warranty and network of dealers.