These red 24" metal stools by specialty imports are durable enough for use in the shop, and stylish enough to use in the kitchen, game room, bar, basement, dorm room, or loft. Ideal for small spaces, the barstools easily and neatly stack together, making them easy to stash out of the way for storage. A handle in the seat makes the stools easy to pick up and move. Made of an iron alloy, these stools are sturdy and light. Each stool weighs only 9.9 lbs., But is strong enough to support 250 lbs. Each metal stool has a brace under the seat that provides additional support and stability. Rubber feet keep the stools from sliding and scratching hardwood floors. The barstools are painted red with a scratch-resistant powder coat paint finish. Each stool stands 24 inches tall with a seat measuring 12x12 inches, and a base at the legs measuring 16x16 inches. Sold in set of 2.
- VERSATILE: These stools are made of an iron alloy with a matte red finish. They are elegant enough to be used in a kitchen, strong enough to be used in industrial shops, and durable enough to be used in game rooms, dorms, and bars, just to name a few.
- EASY TO STORE: These stools are lightweight and stackable, making them easy to move in and out of storage. The stools can be stacked on top of each other to increase space savings.
- LOOKS GREAT: The red scratch-resistant powder coat is elegant and long-lasting. The modern industrial look of the stools will perfectly compliment the city chic minimalist, the hard-working machinist, and everyone in between.
- HIGH STRENGTH: With a weight capacity of 300+ pounds, these stools can support the heaviest of loads. Made from a high-strength iron alloy, these stools are lightweight but extremely durable. Cross braces under each seat adds stability to the stool. Structural ribs pressed within the legs increases their torsional rigidity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each stool is 24" tall, with a 12"x12" seat, and a 16"x16" base area for the legs. Sold in set of 2.