These matte gunmetal 24" metal stools by specialty imports are durable enough for use in the shop, and stylish enough to use in the kitchen, game room, bar, basement, dorm room, or loft. Ideal for small spaces, the barstools easily and neatly stack together, making them easy to stash out of the way for storage. Made of an iron alloy, these stools are sturdy and light. Each stool weighs only 9.9 lbs., But is strong enough to support 300 lbs. Each metal stool has a brace under the seat that provides additional support and stability. Rubber feet keep the stools from sliding and scratching hardwood floors. The barstools are painted gunmetal with a scratch-resistant powder coat paint finish and contain a stylish dark wood seat. Each stool stands 24 inches tall with a seat measuring 12x12 inches, and a base at the legs measuring 16x16 inches. Sold in a set of 2.
- Versatile: These stools are made of an iron alloy with a matte gunmetal finish and a dark wood seat
- Easy to store: These stools are lightweight and stackable, making them easy to move in and out of storage
- Looks great: The matte gunmetal scratch-resistant powder coat is elegant and long-lasting
- High strength: With a weight capacity of over 300 pounds, these stools can support the heaviest of loads
- Measurements: Each stool is 24" tall, with a 12"x12" seat, and a 16"x16" base area for the legs