The cleanstep is two products in one: a two-step stool which reverses to a 3-gallon bucket with a handle. It also contains a small, lidded storage compartment to hold cleaning supplies such as rags, sponges, etc., with ventilation cutouts for practical as well as aesthetic functions. The cleanstep has calibrations molded into the inner design of the bucket, for accurate measuring of cleaning products. The curved exterior design of the calibrations follows the symmetry of the step stool. The stepstool has raised, non-slip treads on its two steps. It is cleverly crafted for small spaces such as kitchens, offices, workrooms, dormitories, boats, RVs, etc.
- 2-step stool on one side and utility bucket when flipped over
- 3-gallon bucket offers carrying handle, mop rest, and calibration markings
- Ventilated side storage compartment for stashing cleaning supplies
- Nonslip treads; meets ANSI A14.5 requirements; holds up to 250 pounds
- Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 15-1/5 by 15-1/2 inches